"Allergy Eye Relief"™ Eye Drops (0.33 fl oz) by Similasan $9.99
Similasan's "Allergy Eye Relief"™ Sterile Eye Drops (0.33 fl oz) $9.99
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Relives, Itching, Burning and Watering Associated with Allergies
- Sting-Free Formula
- Sterile Eye Drops
- Original Swiss FormulaEye Doctor recommended Similasan Allergy Eye Relief™ eye drops stimulate the eye’s natural ability to fight symptoms of allergies due to pollen, pet dander, mold spore, and more.
The active ingredients in Similasan Eye Drops work effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
• Excessive watering
• Redness of eyes and lidsIngredients: Active Ingredients Apis 6X..........burning, itching, stinging. Euphrasia 6X...........redness, swelling, watering. Sabadilla 6X...........watering, redness of lids. Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, Sodium nitrate, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Purified water. Other Information: Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.Warnings
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
• Apply as needed.
• Replace cap after use.Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.