"Astaxanthin" 12 mg (60 Softgels) by Jarrow Formulas $32.99
Jarrow Formula's "Astaxanthin" 12 mg (60 Softgels) $32.99
- Supports joint and tendon health
- Supports skin health during UV and sun exposure
- Supports eye health
- Supports anti-aging through cellular health
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports the body in recovery from exerciseSupports Brain Function
- Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant carotenoid derived from the fermentation of the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. Clinical studies have demonstrated that Astaxanthin may promote a healthy inflammatory response, supports skin during exposure to sunlight and supports joint and eye health.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 SoftgelServings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) 12 mg **Daily value not established.Other Ingredients: Safflower oil and non-GMO natural d-alpha tocopherol. Softgel consists of gelatin, water and glycerin.
Non-GMO safflower oil, natural mixed tocopherols (from non-GMO sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil and rosemary extract. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin and purified water.Free OfWheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 1 softgel per day, preferably with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.Warnings: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing.Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.